Monday, October 18, 2010

Updates



So as my first ever post revealed, I had gotten fired from my last job as a 9-1-1 call taker.  It truly was a difficult time, but I survived.  I am temping for Servpro as an Admin Assist and loving it.  It is a great up and coming franchise, that is growing fast!  I made it through my first week, and couldn't wait to start the second. 
You all might not know, but Chase and I had an agreement that he would grow a mustache (yuck) until I got a job.  Needless to say, we had a mustache shaving party in the bathroom the night before I started work.  It was awesome!
This picture was taken right before the big event.

                                                                                  



 Chase's dad, Arden and I canned all day the weekend before last. 
9 pints of Salsa, 7 quarts of  tomato sauce; all from our garden!
I am so glad he was around...it was my first attempt at canning.  All jars sealed!!



Having fun while prepping for the tomato sauce

Lori and I mini golfing with Camden last weekend.  I took 3rd which was to be expected, and Cam tried to pad his score the entire time.  It was a great afternoon in the fall weather we are experiencing.



No comments:

Post a Comment