Sunday, September 26, 2010

First time

Sitting here in the bedroom on a Sunday afternoon, I decided I needed a good place to post pictures and stories, that I find are worth telling and showing.  So, here we go.  Why not do a blog? It seems easy and pretty straight forward. Only time will tell how well this goes over...

The months has been interesting in our house.  I have found myself unemployed and searching for work.  That's right ladies and gentlemen...I got fired.  Worst day of my entire life, and yet a blessing in disguise.  I was getting ridiculously sick from the stress of my last job so I was unable to preform the normal duties I was hired for.  I get why they canned me, it still sucks though. 

I have been frantically looking for a new place of employment, and one that will suite me.  The big question everyday has been, what do I want to do?  I am jealous of those people out there that know exactly what they want to do for the rest of their lives.  I feel like it should be something that is easy to figure out, but I guess not since I am almost 27 (yikes!) and haven't come close to realizing my potential and love for something. Chase has been super supportive of my searching, but I am sure a little freaked out about the $$.  Who won't be?

My true passion has been photography for quite sometime now.   I have dabbled in wedding, pregnancy, engagement, wildlife, and of course scenery.  I love every moment I am with my camera.  I feel free and at ease with every click of the shutter.  If only I could make my living doing this.  Until then, on to the classifieds. 

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I'm right there with you. I have filled out so many applications in the past week it's ridiculous. So sorry to hear about the getting canned but it sounds like it was good for you (physically especially). Well I though I'd let you know that I will be keeping up with this blog! And when I need pictures, I know who to call!

    ReplyDelete