Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh but wait, Erin does other projects too!

 I got a call from my dad last week asking if I had any plans for the weekend. Of course I didn't being that I am unemployed and pinching every penny I have, so I was asked to help build a fence up at his condo.  Who knew that meant being up and ready at 8 am.  Oh...so early! 
This picture I find ridiculously funny.  Who smiles when ripping apart a wall?  It must have been some good coffee!
 So from where my dad is standing in the above picture, to where the end of the 2x4 is in this picture is the project we conquered on Saturday.  We all got to use a ton of power tools and successfully finished our mission. 

 Here is our finally product.  Not too bad, not too bad!  We all left with all of our fingers and toes, so can't complain too much.
This was the pattern that I came up with.  So proud! It lets light through and offers some privacy without completely enclosing the porch.

1 comment:

  1. You can always tell when a girl worked at Jerry;s, glad to see all those sunday morning traninings are being put to good use!

    ReplyDelete